Equine Business Manager (Northern France)
Annonce 467396 déposée par Pmccabe le 8 février 2019
- Localisation :
- Paris/Normandie, Basse-Normandie, France [ Localiser ]
Description du poste
GAIN Equine Nutrition is an equine feed brand of Glanbia Ireland. It is a market leader in all sectors of the equine industry, including racehorse, breeding and sport. We have experienced significant growth in the French equine performance food market. To support our ambitious growth strategy, we are expanding our team and currently have the opportunity to have an equine sales manager. Based in North West France (Paris / Normandy), this position is under the responsibility of the National Sales Manager in the United Kingdom and France.
• Maintain and expand sales of existing customers based on specific targets.
• Identify new sales opportunities and new areas of development through detailed research on the French equine market.
• Build and manage an efficient distribution network in specific regions in France.
• Ensure that payments are collected in accordance with objectives and that the debtor days are maintained at the required level.
• Provide technical expertise to customers on a range of products.
• Analyze, develop and maintain key information on all customers.
• Conduct campaigns and marketing plans in line with the needs of the company.
• Work closely with a number of other functions within the company, including NPD, Finance, Supply Chain and Marketing.
Experience and attributes:
• Strong knowledge / understanding of the equine industry.
• Minimum of 2 years experience in a commercial / commercial role in the equine industry.
• A third level diploma in a relevant agricultural / equine discipline.
• A proven track record in a competitive sales environment.
• Good technical ability with the ability to understand the scientific elements of horse feeding is essential.
• Strong networking capabilities.
• Ability to work on own initiative to drive sales and results.
• Good working knowledge of computer systems.
If you are interested in the above position and feel that you have the required experience, please forward your CV in English. to Philip McCabe on or before January 31, 2019
Envoyer un message à l'annonceur